OPEN CALL FOR EXPERTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for an expert for development of response strategy to the health, economic and social consequences of pandemics, particularly COVID-19, on the representatives of the key populations of HIV prevention programs.
The key population groups of the study and strategy are:
- Sex workers,
- LGBT people,
- Men who have sex with men
- People using drugs
- People living with HIV
Work duration — 2 months
- Needs assessment among the key populations,
- Study of documents related to the field,
- Strategy compilation and presentation to stakeholders.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Work experience in the corresponding field;
- Communication skills;
- Education and training on relevant topic is an asset;
- Excellency in the Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English is an asset;
- Teamworking skills;
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form by September 19, selecting the point job application ‘’Strategy Development Expert’’ position in the required fields.