OPEN CALL FOR TRAINER-EXPERTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for trainer-experts to conduct training sessions for youths.
- Expert on HIV/AIDS
- Expert on the right to health and
- Expert on the right to be free from stigma and discrimination.
Dates of training — 7-8 November 2022.
- To develop a 3-hour training module
- To make a presentation of the corresponding topic with all its components,
- To conduct the training session among the participants and present report on the training.
Required skills and qualifications
- Education and work experience in the corresponding field;
- Communication skills;
- Qualification and training on relevant topic will be considered a plus;
- Excellency in the Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English is highly desired;
- Knowledge, experience, skills and/or sensitivity in the human rights protection and specificities of the work with vulnerable groups of the society
- Teamworking skills.
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form selecting the point job application and relevant expert’s position in the required field, until 24 October 2022.