VACANCY FOR A POLICY DEVELOPMENT EXPERT
New Generation Humanitarian NGO (NGNGO) announces an open call of experts to develop 2 different policies for the organization on equal opportunities and gender equality.
Main tasks to be conducted by the expert
Expert work should include the following activities:
- To identify the needs and priorities of the members, staff and beneficiaries of the organization and address them in the policies,
- To develop 2 different policies for the organization on equal opportunities and gender equality,
- To finalize the documents in cooperation with the NGO staff.
The policies should be developed in Armenian.
- The ToR should be completed until November 30, 2023.
- The draft version of the document should be sent to NGNGO no later than Novemner 20, 2023 for observations and comments.
Payment of services
Payment for the work of the consultant under this ToR will be decided based on the results of the open call.
The applications will be evaluated by the NGNGO.
Required qualifications and skills
- Skills in development for NGO policies and other relevant documents,
- Skills on development of questionnaires, reports and other documents,
- Conducted research in the field of needs and priorities assessment,
- Ability to read documents in English and Russian.
How to apply
To apply for the position please fill in this APPLICATION FORM selecting the point job application and Policies development expert in the required fields, by October 20, 2023.