OPEN CALL FOR VIDEO PRODUCTION FOR A MEDIA CAMPAIGN
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for the production of small social videos for a media campaign.
Position: Video production specialist
Topic of the social videos:
Awareness raising and sensitization of the general public on trans* issues
Venue: Yerevan, Armenia
In cooperation with the project staff, the video-maker shall
- Develop the scenario of the videos,
- Recruit participants,
- Film videos,
- Mount the videos,
- Translate and insert the subtitles,
- Submit the videos to the organization after correcting them according to the organization’s comments and observations.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Work experience in writing scripts, making videos, and editing.
- Proper knowledge on trans* issues and trans* competency, gender sensitivity,
- Ability to pay attention to details,
- Creative thinking,
- Willingness to thoroughly edit the products,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Communication skills.
Salary – Contractual
Duration – 1 month
Application Procedure: The applications of both individuals and organizations are equally encouraged.
To apply for this vacancy, please fill in the following APPLICATION FORM by October 20, 2023 by choosing the position of a video production specialist.
Please provide links to your previous videos in the field of work experience for full review of your application.