NEW GENERATION HUMANITARIAN NGO ANNOUNCES AN OPEN CALL FOR TRAINER-EXPERTS
NGNGO invites all the trainer-experts in EECA region to get acquainted with the following Terms of Reference and apply for the position.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Prepare a 2-day training for trainer program on TRANSIT (the first two days of a four-day program), as well as presentations and other handouts. The program should include theoretical blocks for organizing training, theoretical blocks for the international instrument TRANSIT, as well as the development of practical coaching skills.
- Conduct a 2-day training for trainers on TRANSIT for 10 participants (preliminary, first half of August, Armenia)
- Prepare a descriptive report on the event.
Expected results and evaluation of work
It is expected from the consultant.
- Prepare and conduct training — 5 conditional working days
Requirements for qualification and experience
- Experience in conducted trainings on TRANSIT in EECA region.
- Experience in conducting training for trainers in EECA region.
- Understanding issues related to HIV and other health issues of trans* people in EECA region,
- Experience in preparing educational materials for employees of non-governmental organizations in the field of HIV prevention,
- Experience in preparing training modules.
Skills and competences
- Strong communication and presentation skills,
- Good knowledge of Russian and/or English languages.
Criteria for selecting a consultant
- Experience in conducting trainings on HIV prevention in EECA region.
- Experience in conducting training for trainers in EECA region
- Understanding issues related to HIV and other health issues of trans* people in EECA region.
Rewards and compensations
A service contract will be signed between the consultant and NGNGO, according to which NGNGO is not responsible for the payment of any taxes by the employee. The consultant independently pays all necessary taxes and deductions according to tax residency.
The application must be sent to [email protected] email address no later than 10 July 2023, including
- Motivation letter, including the contact details of two people who can give you recommendations;
- CV in Russian or English;
- Financial offer;
- A short proposal (no more than 2 pages) with a description of the training concept and the budget (daily rate).