OPEN CALL FOR A LAWYER
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open vacancy for a lawyer.
Location – Republic of Armenia, Yerevan
- Compile contracts and agreements, applications, lawsuits, and other legal documents.
- Carry out a study of the documents submitted to the organization; provide legal opinions and conclusions on them.
- Provide legal consultation to the organization’s beneficiaries.
- Perform analyses and compile reports.
- Present reports and analyses during meeting discussions.
- Perform other tasks within the scope of their duties, according to the employer’s assignment.
Required qualifications and skills
- Higher education in Law
- Work experience in the field of law
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail
- Proficiency in Armenian, knowledge in English and Russian is desirable
- Proficient in legal terminology
- Experience in report compilation
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality, communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and in short periods of time
- Experience working with vulnerable groups or sensitivity
- Public speaking skills and experience
- Work experience and skills in health law and HIV prevention will be seen as an advantage
- Advocacy license will be considered as an advantage
- Work experience in the field of NGOs.
Salary – Contractual
Application Procedure – To apply for this vacancy, please complete the following Application by January 22, 2023.