New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for trainer-experts
Project — Fighting Against Discrimination in Armenia
- Leadership and Activism,
- Human Rights, Domestic and International Protection Mechanisms, ECHR,
- Freedom of Speech vs Hate Speech,
- Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination,
Work duration — Contractual
Place of work — Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
- To develop a training module based on the needs and priorities of LGBTI people and CSWs;
- To make a presentation of the corresponding topic with all its components;
- To run training (online, if nessesary) among the participants and present report on the training.
Required skills and qualifications
- Work experience in the corresponding field;
- Communication skills;
- Education and training on relevant topic will be considered a plus;
- Excellency in the Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English is highly desired;
- Teamworking skills;
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this application form , indicating Fighting Against Discrimination in the project name field until June 10, 2020.