OPEN CALL FOR TRAINER-EXPERTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for trainer-experts to conduct training sessions for Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian refugees, IDPs, and asylum seekers in Armenia, on the following topic/s:
- Career Development;
- Human Rights;
- Expert on Leadership and Activism;
- Establishing small businesses and/or NGOs;
- Conflict resolution,
- Financial management
Training dates — May 5, July 28, September 29, 2023.
- To develop a training module,
- To make a presentation of the corresponding topic with all its components,
- To conduct the training session among the participants and present report on the training results.
Required skills and qualifications
- Education and work experience in the corresponding field;
- Communication skills;
- Qualification and training on a relevant topic is an asset;
- Excellency in the Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English is an asset;
- Knowledge, experience, skills and/or sensitivity in the human rights protection and specificities of the work with key populations;
- Teamworking skills;
Salary — Contractual
Location — Yerevan
Working language of the training: Russian
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form by April 20 2023.