WE ARE HIRING JOURNALISTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO invites journalists, journalistic organizations and other mass media representatives for cooperation in the frames of creation of a media platform for journalistic materials on LGBTI issues, protection and promotion of LGBTI rights, reduction of discrimination and other related topics.
Publishing and dissemination of the mentioned journalistic materials also on other media platforms is desirable.
The journalistic materials must touch upon the issues of LGBTI people, protection of human rights, the right to be free from discrimination.
Journalistic materials can be in various forms: article, podcast, video, multimedia (LongRead, WebDoc, etc.) and any other format acceptable in modern journalism.
- Matching the thematic direction of the required materials
- Revelation, identification, investigation of the problems and consistent coverage
- Objectivity, balance, reliable and accurate representation of the facts, maintenance of journalistic ethics
- Innovative / creative approach to format and presentation of materials, effective use of new media tools
- Reference to sensitive issues and issues of the vulnerable groups.
- Technical quality of material
- Sensitive-artistic language, emotionality of the characters
- Addressing, revealing, consistent coverage of specific issues of LGBTI people.
Special attention will be paid to the appropriate tools to make the materials visually more engaging and understandable.
To apply please fill in the APPLICATION FORM attaching your CV and former journalistic materials.
For further questions about the media platform, please contact [email protected] or call by 060-37-89-89 phone number.
The creation of the Alternative Media Platform has become possible within the framework of the project on Capacity Building and Empowerment for Protection of LGBTI Human Rights in Armenia implemented by New Generation Humanitarian NGO with the financial support of the Norwegian Helsinki Committee.