OPEN CALL FOR TRAINER-EXPERTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for the following experts to conduct training sessions for students of the Police Academy of the Republic of Armenia.
- Human rights expert,
- Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination expert,
- Torture (Istanbul protocol) expert,
- Right to Free Assembly and Association expert.
Work duration — Contractual
- To develop a training module;
- To make a presentation of the corresponding topic with all its components;
- To run training (online, if nessesary) among the participants and present report on the training.
Required skills and qualifications
- Work experience in the corresponding field;
- Communication skills;
- Education and training on relevant topic will be considered a plus;
- Excellency in the Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English is highly desired;
- Teamworking skills;
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form.