OPEN CALL FOR EXPERT FOR COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for an expert to conduct a comparative analysis of local PrEP and PEP regulations and international protocols, the international requirements and standards.
Job duration: The work shall be completed by January 15, 2020
Job description: Expert on comparative analysis of PrEP and PEP protocols, local regulations, international requirements and standards.
Job start: 15․09․2020
Announcement start: 31․07.2020
Application deadline: 04․09.2020
In cooperation with the project staff
- To conduct comparative study and analysis of local regulations and procedures of Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), international protocols, guidelines, requirements and standards
- To initiate and conduct meetings on topics related to the analysis with relevant public authorities and other stakeholders,
- To make enquiries to competent bodies related to the analysis,
- To regularly report on the progress and current results of the analysis,
- To compile a report on the analysis with relevant suggestions and recommendations,
- To deliver the report during different meeting-discussions if requested.
- Experience in the comparative study,
- Experience in report writing and delivery,
- Awareness of local and international guidelines and protocols of Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP),
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian,
- Excellent knowledge of Russian or English for the study of international documents,
- Excellent analytic and reporting skills,
- Computer skills.
How to apply․
To apply for the position, please fill in the APPLICATION FORM by selecting Expert in the field of comparative analysis of PrEP and PEP protocols from the field name of the work/service, position (22nd point), attaching your CV and analysis methodology/work-plan by September 4, 2020.