Open call for a lawyer (case-study expert-facilitator)
The New Generation Humanitarian NGO is announcing an open vacancy for a lawyer within the framework of Budget Analysis for the engagement of the KPs in the decision making processes.
Project – Budget Analysis for the engagement of the KPs in the decision making processes
Position – Lawyer (case study expert-facilitator)
Location – Republic of Armenia, Yerevan
- Compile contracts and agreements, applications, lawsuits, and other legal documents.
- Carry out a study of the documents submitted to the organization; provide legal opinions and conclusions on them.
- Perform other tasks within the scope of their duties, according to the employer’s assignment.
- Conduct case studies on legal issues in the field and develop a report.
Required qualifications and skills
- Higher education in Law
- Work experience in the field of law
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail
- Proficiency in Armenian, knowledge in English and Russian is desirable
- Proficient in legal terminology
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality, communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and in short periods of time
- Experience working with vulnerable groups
- Public speaking skills and experience
- Advocacy license will be considered as an advantage
- Work experience in the field of NGOs.
Salary – Contractual
Application Procedure – To apply for this vacancy, please complete the following application by July 10, 2020.