Open call for experts in conducting video courses on the topic of Right to refrain from torture
New Generation Humanitarian NGO holds a competition for experts in conducting video courses on the topic of Right to refrain from torture
Project – “Capacity Building And Empowerment For Protection Of Human Rights Of LGBTI People In Armenia”
Position-Expert in conducting video courses on the topic of Right to Refrain From Torture
Location– Yerevan, Armenia
- Conduct online video courses on the topic of Right to Refrain From Torture․
- Develop presentations on this topic in PowerPoint format, which should be used during the video course.
- Detailed presentation of the selected topic with all its components,
- To be in the video or shoot a video on a given topic.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Work experience in leading a training session on the topic of “Right to refrain from torture”
- Deep knowledge and readiness to discuss the issues of the vulnerable groups, In particular, the protection of the rights of LGBTI people.
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please fill in the APPLICATION FORM by 28.07.2020.