Open call for experts in conducting video courses on the topic of law
New Generation Humanitarian NGO holds a competition for experts in conducting video courses on the topic of law
Project – “Capacity Building And Empowerment For Protection Of Human Rights Of LGBTI People In Armenia”
Position-Expert in conducting video courses on the topic of law
Location– Yerevan, Armenia
- Conduct online video courses on the following topics․
– Domestic and international human rights mechanisms,
– Right to refrain from torture,
– Freedom of speech and restrictions,
– The right to freedom for peaceful assembly,
- Develop presentations on this topic/s in PowerPoint format, which should be used during the video course.
- Detailed presentation of the selected topic with all its components,
- To be in the video or shoot a video on a given topic.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Work experience in leading a training session on the topics of “Domestic and international human rights mechanisms” “Right to refrain from torture” “Freedom of speech and restrictions” “The right to freedom for peaceful assembly”
- Deep knowledge and readiness to discuss the issues of the vulnerable groups, In particular, the protection of the rights of LGBTI people.
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please fill in the APPLICATION FORM by July 5, 2020.