Open Call for Expert on Legislative Analysis
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for an expert to conduct Review and Analysis of Armenian Legislation Regulating Provision of HIV-related Services, Particularly PrEP, PEP and Blood Screening for HIV.
Job duration: 6 months
Job start: Contractual
Job end: the analysis report shall be ready by November 30, 2020
Position: Expert on review and analysis of Armenian legislation regulating provision of HIV-related services, particularly PrEP, PEP and blood screening for HIV
Announcement start: 30.04.2020
Application deadline: 26.06.2020
In cooperation with the project staff
- To conduct review and analysis of Armenian legislation regulating provision of HIV-related services, particularly PrEP, PEP and blood screening for HIV,
- To initiate and conduct meetings with relevant state authorities and other stakeholders,
- To regularly report on the progress and current results of the analysis,
- To compile a report on the analysis with relevant suggestions and recommendations,
- To deliver the report during different meeting-discussions if requested.
- Experience in legislative analysis,
- Experience in report writing and delivery,
- Knowledge and competence in the field of healthcare, in particular HIV-related legislation is an asset,
- Excellent analytic and reporting skills,
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, knowledge of English or Russian languages is an asset,
- Computer skills.
How to apply․
To apply for the position of the expert, please fill in the APPLICATION FORM attaching your CV and analysis methodology/work-plan by June 26, 2020.