New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces open call for Experts on Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination
Duration։ July 24-25, 2019
Position: Expert on Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination
Application deadline: July 11, 2019
Goal of the training:
To raise the awareness of state officials and medical workers on topics of Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination
• To introduce the topics of Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination
• To develop a module on Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination to be used during the training in collaboration with the project coordinator.
• The module must be presented in PowerPoint format, should include sections on theoretical knowledge and practical work on the subject.
• Trainer’s work experience in the field of Human Rights, Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination.
• Readiness to promote human rights among the project target groups
• Deep knowledge of the issues of vulnerable groups
• Excellent communication skills
How to apply
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] mentioning Trainer on Prevention of Stigma and Discrimination in the subject line by July 11, 2019.