Hairstyling/barbering trainer vacancy
The New Generation Humanitarian NGO is looking for a specialist conducting hairdressing courses who will transfer professional skills to displaced and needy people from Ukraine and the Russian Federation, shelter seekers and LGBT refugees.
Location: Republic of Armenia, c. Yerevan
- Men’s hair care and cutting training
- Women’s hair care and cutting training
- Learning how to style different hairstyles
Required qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field,
- The availability of certificates will be considered as an advantage
- Teaching experience
- Good knowledge of the Russian language
- Excellent mastery of barber work
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality, communication skills,
- Experience and/or sensitivity in working with vulnerable groups
- Work experience in the NGO sector is desirable.
Application Procedure – To apply for this vacancy, please complete the following application until April 14, 2023.