VACANCY FOR AN EXPERT
New Generation Humanitarian NGO (NGNGO) announces an open call of experts to conduct focus group discussion among MSM and trans* people, raise their needs and priorities, analyze the package of HIV services provided to them and develop a new comprehensive package.
Main tasks to be conducted by the expert
Expert work should include the following activities:
- To develop a guide for focus group discussions and implement 2 FGDs among 10 MSM and 10 TG to collect data on their needs and priorities in the field of HIV services, the quality of the provided services. To develop small reports on the results of the FGDs.
- To conduct analysis on the packages of HIV-related services provided to MSM and trans* people in Armenia and how they correspond to their needs, taking into account the results of the conducted FGDs.
- Based on the analysis, to develop minimal and extended package of HIV services for MSM and trans* people.
- To present the results of the analysis to all the stakeholders during a working meeting.
The work should be done in Armenian.
- The ToR should be completed until February 20, 2023.
- The draft version of the document should be sent to NGNGO no later than February 15, 2023 for observations and comments.
Payment of services
Payment for the work of the consultant under this ToR will be decided based on the results of the open call. The consultant should state the number of days required to complete the task under this ToR as well as the daily rate. The final daily rate could be the subject to agreement between the parties. In case the consultant can’t confirm the stated daily rate or NGNGO is not being able to agree the daily rate with the consultant, NGNGO reserves the right not to sign the contract with the expert and approach the next candidate in line in accordance with the results of the open call. The total contract cost for the work under this ToR should not exceed AMD 625,000 (six hundred and twenty-five), including all taxes.
The applications will be evaluated by the NGNGO.
Required qualifications and skills
- Knowledge on delivery and financing of HIV services on the national level,
- Work experience with all the stakeholders – KPs, health expeerts and health decision makers,
- Experience in conducting research in the field of public health,
- Skills on development of questionnaires, reports and other documents,
- Conducted research in the field of HIV,
- Ability to read documents in English and Russian.
How to apply
To apply for the position please fill in this APPLICATION FORM selecting the point job application and Expert on development of HIV service packages in the required fields, by January 9, 2023.