We invite a attorney to cooperate
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for the vacant position of attorney.
Location: Republic of Armenia, c. Yerevan
- Implementation of representation during preliminary investigation
- Providing representation in RA courts and other state bodies,
- Preparation and submission of necessary documents to relevant state bodies,
- Reporting to the employer
Required qualifications and skills
- Higher legal education
- Availability of a license for attorney activity
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Possessing computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail,
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian
- Excellent command of legal terminology
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality, communication skills,
- Teamwork, ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience and/or sensitivity in working with vulnerable groups
- Work experience in the NGO sector is desirable.
Application Procedure – To apply for this vacancy, please complete the following application until December 5, 2022, by selecting the position “Attorney” in the field name of work/service provided.