OPEN CALL FOR TRAINER-EXPERTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for trainer-experts to conduct training sessions for LGBTI community representatives.
- Leadership and activism expert,
- Human rights protection mechanisms expert.
Dates of training — 24-25 February 2022
- To develop a 3-hour training module
- To make a presentation of the corresponding topic with all its components,
- To conduct the training session among the participants and present report on the training.
Required skills and qualifications
- Education and work experience in the corresponding field;
- Communication skills;
- Qualification and training on relevant topic will be considered a plus;
- Excellency in the Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English is highly desired;
- Knowledge, experience, skills and/or sensitivity in the human rights protection and specificities of the work with vulnerable groups of the society
- Teamworking skills;
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form selecting the point job application and relevant expert’s position in the required field, until 5 February 2022.