Open call for Drop-in Center Coordinator
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for Drop-in Center Coordinator.
Position- Drop-in Center Coordinator
Duration- 1 month trial with the possibility of extension for 20 months
Location – Republic of Armenia, Yerevan city
Salary – Contractual
- Coordinate works in the Drop-in Center,
- Accountability to supervisors,
- Participate in staff meetings, gatherings, provide information and report on the progress of provided services,
- Organize seminars, meetings, discussions, movie screenings and other events,
- Establish good relationships with the beneficiaries of the center,
- Control the maintenance of order,
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
Required skills and qualifications
- Higher education is desirable,
- Computer skills,
- Knowledge of Armenian, knowledge of Russian and English is highly desirable,
- Teamworking skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Willingness to work according to the requirements of the employer.
To apply for this position, please fill in the APPLICATION FORM till December 15, 2021 by selecting Drop-in Center Coordinator in the Position field.
ATTENTION․ According to the 84-Ն order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Armenia on December 1, 2021, starting from December 2, 2021, the employee/service provider is obliged to submit a COVID-19 vaccination certificate to the employer/customer, or a COVID-19 test results in every 7 days. In case of temporary contraindication to the vaccine, a COVID-19 test result, in case of absolute contraindication, an appropriate medical document, and in case of pregnancy, a medical document on pregnancy is submitted. People infected with COVID-19 before (within 90 days of the first positive PCR test) submit a certificate confirming the first positive result of a COVID-19 PCR test.