NEW GENERATION HUMANITARIAN NGO ANNOUNCES AN OPEN CALL FOR A RESEARCH EXPERT TO EVALUATE TRANS* PEOPLE NEEDS IN ARMENIA (review of national documents)
NEW GENERATION HUMANITARIAN NGO ANNOUNCES AN OPEN CALL FOR AN EXPERT TO CONDUCT A NATIONAL STUDY ON THE NEEDS OF TRANS* PEOPLE IN ARMENIA
Start of the call: 30.09.2020
Application deadline: 09․10.2020
POSITION: NATIONAL STUDY EXPERT ON THE NEEDS OF TRANS* PEOPLE IN ARMENIA
Start of the work — Contractual
- To organize meetings with the National trans* people working group in order to discuss the needs of the group representatives,
- To conduct a national study on the HIV-related needs of trans* people.
- To conduct the a national study on the needs of trans* people in Armenia through reviewing national documents and based on feedbacks from both NTPWG and other trans* people.
- To present final document to New Generation Humanitarian NGO as well as Russian or English translation of the document.
Required skills and qualifications
- Work experience in the field of Conducting Needs Evaluation,
- Communication skills with vulnerable groups.
- Excellency in Russian and/or English languages.
- Computer skills: MS Office (must), G-Suite (preferred)
- Education and training on a relevant topic will be considered a plus.
- Experience working with vulnerable groups (especially trans* people)
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality.
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form until October 9, 2020.