NEW GENERATION HUMANITARIAN NGO ANNOUNCES AN OPEN CALL FOR AN EXPERT ON DEVELOPMENT OF NATIONAL TRANS* PEOPLE WORKING GROUP REGULATION
Start of the call: 10.09.2020
Application deadline: 20․09.2020
POSITION: EXPERT ON DEVELOPMENT OF NATIONAL TRANS* PEOPLE WORKING GROUP REGULATION
Start of the work — Contractual
- To organize meetings with the National trans* people working group in order to discuss the vision of the group representatives,
- To develop the regulations of the group taking into account the ideas of the group representatives about their activity,
- To finalize the Regulation based on the feedback from New Generation Humanitarian NGO and National trans* people working group representatives,
- To present final document to the Organization.
Required skills and qualifications
- Work experience in the field of working group charter development,
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail,
- Education and training on a relevant topic will be considered a plus.
- Experience working with vulnerable groups (especially trans* people)
- Education and training on relevant topics will be considered a plus.
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality, communication skills
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form until September 20, 2020