OPEN CALL FOR A PROJECT ASSISTANT (TRANS* WORKING GROUP FACILITATOR)
The New Generation Humanitarian NGO is announcing an open vacancy for a project assistant (trans* working group facilitator) within the framework of “Trans* Map in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA)” project.
Project — “Trans* Map in EECA”
Position — Project assistant (trans* working group facilitator)
Location – Republic of Armenia, Yerevan
- Compile documents such as applications, announcments, biddings, etc.
- Make reports, work plans, other technical documents,
- Present the projects and provided services by the NGO to the members of trans* community,
- Assist the whole implementation of the project,
- Perform other tasks within the scope of their duties, according to the employer’s assignment.
- Conduct case-studies.
Required qualifications and skills
- Education in the relevant field,
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail,
- Proficiency in Armenian,
- Proficiency in English,
- Knowledge in Russian is desirable,
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality, communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and in short periods of time
- Experience working with vulnerable groups (especially trans* people)
- Public speaking skills and experience
- Work experience in the field of NGOs will be considered as an advantage.
Salary – Contractual
Application Procedure – To apply for this vacancy, please complete the following Application form by September 5, 2020 indicating PROJECT ASSISTANT in the vacancy field of the application.