NEW GENERATION HUMANITARIAN NGO ANNOUNCES AN OPEN CALL FOR FILMING A VIDEO
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for filming a video.
Description- New Generation Humanitarian NGO organizes a public event in the form of awareness raising campaigns on HIV and COVID-19 in Yerevan․
The film will include interviews with the invited guests, reflect the goal of the campaign and the whole process.
Project – CHASE THE VIRUS, NOT PEOPLE
The film crew will shoot in Yerevan during the implementation day of the public event. In cooperation with the project staff, the filming team is responsible for
- Taking interviews from the participants,
- Submiting the film to the organization after correcting it according to the organization’s comments and observations.
Required qualifications and skills
- Work experience in writing scripts, making animations, and editing.
- Ability to pay attention to details,
- Creative thinking, the ability to put ideas into action,
- Willingness to thoroughly edit the products,
- Providing English subtitles will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a team,
- Communication skills.
Salary – Contractual
Application Procedure – You can apply as an individual, as well as a company, to perform one or more of the above-mentioned services. The applications of both individuals and organizations are equally encouraged.
To apply for this vacancy, please fill in the following APPLICATION FORM by July 15, 2020, by selecting “Filming specialist” in the “Name of Service / Service Description” field.