OPEN CALL FOR EXPERTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for the following experts to conduct training sessions.
The trainings goal:
To develop the capacity of Armenian temporary / labor migrants’ wives in the field of business development, entrepreneurship, NGO establishment procedures, fundraising, program design and management.
Experts on the following topics:
- Expert on Business development and entrepreneurship,
- Expert on How to start an NGO,
- Expert on Fundraising,
- Expert on Project design and management,
Work duration — Contractual
- To develop a training module, including theoretical and practical activities;
- To make a presentation on the corresponding topic with all its components;
- To conduct the training among the participants and present report on the training.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Work experience in the corresponding field;
- Communication skills;
- Education and training on relevant topic will be considered a plus;
- Excellency in the Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English is an asset;
- Teamworking skills;
Salary — Contractual
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this Application form by June 10, selecting the point job application relevant expert position in the required fields.