OPEN CALL FOR A Social-Ad filming specialist
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for the preparing a social video and script.
Topics of the video: HIV, AIDS, Pre-Exposure and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV
Video duration– 2-3 min. (consisting of 4-5 short videos)
In cooperation with the project staff, the video-maker shall
-Write the scenario of the video,
– Conduct video surveys among the society, if required,
– Conduct interviews with relevant experts and other stakeholders if needed,
-Make animations and info-graphics for the whole or part of the video,
– Carry out the shooting of the video,
– Select the actors/animations and synchronize their actions with the plot,
– Mount the video,
– Submit the video to the organization after correcting it according to the organization’s comments and observations.
Required qualifications and skills:
· Work experience in writing scripts, filming / making videos, and editing.
· Ability to pay attention to details,
· Creative thinking, the ability to put ideas into action,
· Willingness to thoroughly edit the products,
· Providing English subtitles will be considered as an asset.
· Ability to work in a team,
· Communication skills.
Salary – Contractual
Duration – Contractual
Application Procedure – You can apply as an individual, as well as a company, to perform one or more of the above-mentioned services. The applications of both individuals and organizations are equally encouraged. To apply for this vacancy, please fill in the following APPLICATION FORM by October 8, 2021, by selecting “Social Ad making specialist” in the “Name of Service / Service Description” field.