OPEN CALL FOR ARMENIAN TO ENGLISH INTERPRETERS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO is looking for interpreters to translate Advocacy roadmap for addressing the funding gaps of social and health services provided to MSM and trans* people identified in the RA national budget report and a Case-study from Armenian into English.
- To translate the above-mentioned reports from Armenian into English.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Higher education in the relevant field,
- Experience of Armenian into English interpretation,
- Certification of an interpreter (relevant certificates and/or other documents are required),
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian,
- Knowledge of human rights, HIV and AIDS and other medical and legal terminology,
- Other relevant skills and qualifications.
How to apply— to apply for the position please fill in the APPLICATION FORM by March 10, 2021 by selecting the “Armenian into English Interpreter” position in the “Job / Service Title” field.
For further questions about the open call, please contact [email protected] or call by 060-37-89-89 phone number.