OPEN CALL FOR EXPERTS ON DEVELOPING STRATEGIC DOCUMENT PRESENTING CONCRETE STEPS FOR BUDGET ADVOCACY
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for experts on developing strategic document presenting concrete steps for budget advocacy.
Work duration: contractual,
Position: Expert on Budget advocacy
Reporting to the Project coordinator.
The announcement starts on 28.04.2020.
Application deadline is 15.05.2020.
- To develop a strategic document presenting concrete steps for budget advocacy based on the statements that show the needs and priorities of MSM and trans* people, people who use drugs and commercial sex workers.
- To make a presentation of the performed researches and developed document.
- To present the slide-show during the final meeting of the project as a speaker.
Required skills and qualifications.
- Work experience in the field of Budget advocacy.
- Communication skills.
- Experience in developing strategic documents.
- Education and training on relevant topic will be considered a plus.
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, please fill in this application form , indicating Promoting Active Participation of KPs for Leadership and Development in the project name field and
BUDGET ADVOCACY EXPERT in the subject field until May 15, 2020.