INVITATION FOR COOPERATION WITH JOURNALISTS
New Generation Humanitarian NGO invites journalists, journalistic organizations and other mass media representatives for cooperation in the frames of creation a media platform for journalist materials on LGBTI issues, protection and promotion of LGBTI rights, reduction of discrimination and other related topics.
The journalistic platform is created by New Generation Humanitarian NGO within the framework of the project “Capacity Building and Empowerment for the Protection of LGBTI Rights in Armenia” implemented with the financial support of the Norwegian Helsinki Committee.
The materials will be published on New Generation Humanitarian NGO’s website www.ngngo.net, Facebook page. Publishing and dissemination of the mentioned journalistic materials also on other media platforms is desirable.
The journalistic materials must touch upon the issues of LGBTI people, protection of human rights, the right to be free from discrimination.
Journalistic materials can be in various forms: typed article, podcast, video, multimedia (LongRead, WebDoc, etc.) and any other format acceptable in modern journalism.
- Matching the thematic direction of the required materials
- Revelation, identification, investigation of the problems and consistent coverage
- Objectivity, balance, reliable and accurate representation of the facts, maintenance of journalistic ethics
- Innovative / creative approach to format and presentation of materials, effective use of new media tools
- Reference to sensitive issues and issues of the vulnerable groups.
- Technical quality of material
- Sensitive-artistic language, emotionality of the characters
- Addressing, revealing, consistent coverage of specific issues of LGBTI people.
Special attention will be paid to the appropriate tools to make the materials visually more engaging and understandable.
To apply please fill in the APPLICATION FORM
For further questions about the media platform, please contact [email protected] or call by 060-37-89-89 phone number.
The project is implemented by New Generation Humanitarian NGO with the financial support of the Norwegian Helsinki Committee.