"New Generation" Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for needs assesment experts among MSM and trans people within the framework of "Right to Health" program.
Workplace: Armenia; Yerevan
Position: 1) International expert,
2) Local expert,
3) Community expert.
Reporting to Project Coordinator:
The beginning of the announcement: August 24, 2018
Application Deadline:September 15, 2018
• Collaborate with each other to conduct studies among IBBS employees, identify issues, gaps, and peculiarities that arise during the project implementation.
• Carry out the tasks, gaps and peculiarities of the research process to understand 2 focus groups of stakeholders (MSM and Trans) involved in the project research.
• Making a report as a result of the ongoing research, including all proposals, complaints and claims that will further improve the IBBS performance.
• Reporting Skills
• Experience in conducting investigations and interviews
• Experience or willingness to work with the LGBT community
• Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
Education in the field of sociology or psychology will be regarded as an advantage.
All interested persons are welcome to send their CVs to [email protected] by mentioning the subject as Expert.
For detailed information, please contact by +374 60 487979, +374 60 378989.
“Right to Health” project is implemented by New Generation Humanitarian NGO with the financial support of the Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM) from the funds of the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.