New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for experts to conduct training sessions on topics of Human Rights, Prohibition of Discrimination, Freedom of Speech vs Hate Speech for representatives of RA ministries, Health and Social departments under Yerevan city municipality and provinces.
Training duration: February 13-15, 2019
Expert on Human Rights
Expert on Prohibition of Discrimination
Expert on Freedom of Speech vs Hate Speech
Announcement start: 15.01.2019թ.
Deadline for applications: 20.01.2019թ.
To raise awareness and build capacities of representatives of RA ministries and Healthcare institutions on Human Rights, Prohibition of Discrimination, Freedom of Speech vs Hate Speech, sensitize them on issues of SOGI-based stigma and discrimination and promote their prevention in the mentioned institutions.
• To introduce the topic/topics of Human Rights, Prohibition of Discrimination, Freedom of Speech vs Hate Speech.
• To develop a module on Human Rights, Prohibition of Discrimination, Freedom of Speech vs Hate Speech to be used during the training session in collaboration with the project coordinator.
• The module must be presented in PowerPoint format, should include sections on theoretical knowledge and practical work on the subject. All materials should be made in Armenian.
• Work experience in the relevant field or fields.
• Readiness to promote human rights among the project target groups
• Deep knowledge of the issues of vulnerable groups, particularly LGBTI people
• Work experience with civil society, local and international organizations
• Excellent communication skills
How to apply
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] mentioning the topics you would like to present at the training in the subject line by January 20, 2019.