«New Generation» Humanitarian NGO within the framework of ”Right to Health” project announced an open vacancy position for expert on “Human Rights and HIV”.
Job address: Yerevan , Republic of Armenia
Position: Expert on “Human Rights and Right to Health”
Reference to: Project Manager
Date of announcement: August 30, 2017
Application deadline: September 15, 2017
The legal expert is responsible for “Human Rights and Right to Health” education among target groups of the project.
- To collaborate and develop a module on “Human Rights and Right to Health” with the project manager which should be used during the seminar-training. The module must be submitted in PowerPoint format, should include sections on theoretical knowledge and practical work on the subject. All materials should be prepared in Armenian.
- Carry out a seminar-training on “Human Rights and Right to Health” among MSM and Trans* community members.
- Submit a report on training after completing it.
- Master’s degree in Law or Human Rights
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in conducting seminars on Human Rights
- Work experience with civil society, local and international organizations
- Experience in conducting legal analysis
- Extensive knowledge of national strategies, legislation, conventions, commitments and responsibilities in the Human Rights area
- Readiness to promote human rights among project beneficiary groups
- Deep knowledge of issues of vulnerable groups, particularly Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans* and Intersex people
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested, please, submit your CV to jobngngo@gmail with a note of “Human Rights and Right to Health” in the subject line till September 15, 2017.
″Right tօ Health″ project is implemented by ″New Generation″ Humanitarian NGO with the financial support of Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM), on the funds of Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.